Sunday, February 13, 2011

Circle Scarf

I made this a few months back, probably November or so.


It's a circle scarf. And yes I realize that it looks rather shitty in the picture because the seam is in the front and a loose end is sticking out. 

I think I made it because I saw a circle scarf on an American Apparel advertisement and (rather lamely) decided I needed one. Obviously, it turned out a little different, but I still like it. I stupidly bought way more yarn than I ended up needing, so I made threeish beanies with the stuff over break.



Pattern:
Cast on 24 stitches on 9 mm needles
Row 1: K2, P2 rep til end
Row 2: P2, K2 rep til end
Repeat these rows until the scarf is the desired length (I used about 2 1/4 skeins)
Bind off leaving an extra long tail
Using a yarn needle and the long tail, sew the ends together to make a circle
Weave in ends
Enjoy :D

Yarn:
3 skeins Lion Brand Yarn, Hometown USA in Oakland Black

No comments:

Post a Comment