Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Little Pink Elephant

I finished this a couple days ago.


It's a belated Valentine's day gift for a friend. 


This is actually my second try, the first one I finished over break but it turned out a little silly looking. Something about the proportions just didn't work out.

It's still not perfect, but eh, good enough. Stuffed animals are still hard for me. They always look funny. Especially the eyes, I didn't even put eyes on this one because they looked terrible. I made a cat a while back with button eyes, and it still looks a little creepy to me.

Pattern:
http://knittybutton.wordpress.com/2010/04/14/little-girlie-elephant/

Yarn:
1/2 skein Lion Brand Jiffy Yarn in Light Pink

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this! It is adorable. I collect elephant figurines. Im going to have to make one of these for my collection.

    ReplyDelete