Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ridiculous Scarf

This was my first project in college. I started it in late August and worked for a while, but then became uninspired because the weather was fairly warm, so I didn't end up finishing it until mid November.


Sorry for the crappy photograph quality, it was taken with my old camera.

I don't know if you can tell, but I have it wrapped around twice, it's by far the largest thing I've knitted yet. When I first took this picture, it was nine and a half feet, and it has stretched out even more since.
It's the kind of thing multiple people can wear at the same time. There was another person on my right when this was taken wearing another third.


It's just a plain garter stitch, 40 stitches wide. Oh, and with fringe.

Pattern:
Cast on 40 stitches on 5.5 mm needles
Row 1: K rep til end
Row 2-infinity: same as row 1
Add fringe when after casting off if desired

Yarn:
3 skeins Lion Brand Yarn, Homespun in Lagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment