Friday, March 4, 2011

SHOES

Every once and a while, well a short while, I want new shoes
and after my last two impulse buys


because who can live without 5" platform lace-up ankle-boots

and even though these weren't quite right for my prom dress, they could be more than right for anything else.

I figured that those were my last for a while (especially since moving out, I've realized that there are some items that you really can't avoid purchasing or laundry that you just can't avoid doing)
we'll do some simple math here:
Molly's Money - Real Life necessities (and paranoia about her bank account going any lower than a certain amount) = No impulsive shoe buying (kind of) 

But, I can dream and so here is my (reasonably affordable because I will not even pretend with outlandishly expensive) shoe wish list






Here's hoping these will be on my feet this summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment