Thursday, March 3, 2011

Snow and sweet treats


Molly made red velvet cupcakes the other night.


ohmygodsotastymehyums


I love how often people in our dorm bake. Last night I got someone to make me cookies after I complained for about a half an hour, which is a prime example of how I am going to be a dysfunctional adult.

It snowed for real last week.


It was enough for snowball fights and snowmen and all.



In some less fortunate news, I finished my sweater and it is hilariously unattractive. I'll photograph it soon so I can prove how tragic it is.

Whatever it was my first sweater and I would feel like I cheated if it had turned out nicely.

I've already started my next sweater, but the pattern seems sort of wrong, so I'm a little concerned about this one's future as well.

2 comments:

  1. Molly, what kind of frosting did you use for the cupcakes? They look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cream Cheese. I've officially given up on trying to make pretty cupcakes. it is unattainable.

    ReplyDelete