Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Doodling

I really like doodling (doesn't everyone?), especially with sharpies! High school pretty much made me an expert and because college leaves me with slim to no doodling time, I decided to do a giant 18 x 24 picture with the only large paper option i could find, newsprint- probably not the best for this- oh well (it is a lazy summer after all). I wanted every inch covered with color, so I gathered my multi-colored sharpies (I have a lot- probably an irrational amount) and got to work.  It took a while to do and although I don't actually really like the end product, I had fun doing it. 
I thought I should show it anyway because otherwise this post would be a lot lamer than it already is.

This is almost the entire picture. Being short (yes, only 5 feet tall or 5'2" as I like to tell people- sometimes I get away with it, tall people don't know the difference)  and putting it on a table, I couldn't exactly get it in proper view of the camera. And these are it in segments:







Now I'm moving onto something else, that I'll hopefully like better. Here is the beginning (but it will probably just turn into a birthday card for my sister as most things do that I start):




These pictures kind of suck, once I move in with Eva, we'll use her fancy camera full time

No comments:

Post a Comment