Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wind Caves

My friend's car broke down on Friday, so I've been helping him out by driving him around as much as I can. He works as a lifeguard at state beaches, and today he worked at Gaviota, which is about 30 minutes away from Santa Barbara, so I figured I would just spend the day there. So I gathered up a few friends and lots of snack and we made a day out of it.

First, we went on a hike up to some really amazing wind caves.








My friends Jorge was with us and during the hike played around with my Canon Powershot S95 a bit. He knows loads about cameras so he was able to show me a ton of new things to do with my camera that I had never known before. I feel pretty bad about spending $400 on a camera and not even learning how to use it properly.

Look at this nice picture he took at the beach.


It was a perfectly lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment