Monday, July 18, 2011

Word Associations

I was thinking about word associations the other day and realized that when I think blog, I think neglect...because I have really really neglected this blog. But, the other day I was online browsing and realized that when I think online purchases, I also think shoes. And so I will solve this word association with neglect (which I like to avoid as much as possible with the things I start) by showing you my new shoes that arrived just a few days ago in the mail and telling you why I like them so much:


I LOVE THEM (even though I'm afraid that they may be a half size too big) and not just because they look so much like these Prada ones which I could never afford

but because they're bright and will go with all of the black I like to wear and they're quirky. They're really comfortable and they make me happy to look at them on my feet. Also they make me a little bit taller and it's always a nice experience to take a break from being short. 

I'm knitting a pillow cover (case?) right now
which I'll show you later

No comments:

Post a Comment