Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Top 5

I've had a lot of time to peruse the internet lately and find things, all of which, I am now (or in most cases always have been) in love with. Basically, I've discovered a bunch of pictures that pinpoint my love for a general idea, so that I can express it not so generally, but very specifically. Anyway, so as not to fill this entire blog with pictures that will seem pointless to anyone but me, I'll narrow it to five.


1. I'm still obsessed with colored hair and this picture
(I found all of these somewhere in the depths of tumblr, so I can't pinpoint their exact locations)

2. Cats (but who isn't), especially ones as adorable as these- I WANT ONE

3. This bed setup- I wish I was this resourceful


4. Tree houses, because I hope that one day I can live in one


5. And finally, I wish I could be exploring somewhere; traveling, camping or trekking. ALWAYS.
(maybe with a break for showers sometimes, those are nice)














No comments:

Post a Comment