Monday, August 15, 2011

#3 + Blog Love

Ok, so I'll be real right now, I lied with the first numbered look post. I definitely had only made one set at that point, not "a few", and, complete disclosure, I hadn't even made the set until after I typed the words. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I could literally go on forever with these posts and keep making more and more pretending that I had originally thought of them days/weeks/months ago (and if you could see my Polyvore account, you would know the complete and total truth in that statement).  So I'll post one more- for now- because I just made it and it's pretty dope.

To keep the realness going, I'll actually probably keep doing these posts in the future, I just won't keep numbering them because that will get annoying for me and confusing/boring for anyone actually reading the blog. Also, I can think of better titles than #4, hopefully, but maybe if I'm having a really uninspired day I'll just throw out a random number as the post title. Then, the only people who would understand would be people who have read this post (and maybe i'll link to this post because I know no one actually reads this blog and it would be rude of me to alienate a possible future reader). I realize that I am now on a tangent completely unrelated to my point, but I want to take a minute to share my new found love of blogging since we are basically on the cusp of that topic (well, in my mind). At first when we started this blog, I was super into the fun idea of having a blog with Eva, but not too down with actual blogging. But after realizing that I have no reason to be shy with what i post and that i can write whatever the fuck I want, it became really fun and totally worth it. (i really wish that everyone who ever reads my writing could read it the way I say it in my head, it disappoints me a little bit that I know this probably isn't happening)

Anyway back to original point, Here is set #3
I'm really in love with this skirt, I based the whole set around it. Unfortunately, for me, it's Jil Sander and way out of my price range (as usual). Other than that, the accessories are REALLY cool. And I've been feeling these (or all) Missoni gloves for a while now (which makes little to no sense because when do I ever wear gloves?). Plus, that Celine bag, which comes in multiple colors and textures, would last forever and go with everything (possibly a tad bit of a stretch in that color, but still basically everything). So if anyone wants to get me these things (or if you feel like making me a similar pair of gloves Eva, no pressure or anything) I really won't complain.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment