Thursday, August 11, 2011

On my mind

Lately, I've been picturing a few looks in my head...a lot
which basically translates to things I want, so i made a few sets on my secret polyvore account to share what's on my mind and here is the first one:

#1
Untitled






This actually isn't exactly what I was picturing, but it fits the idea of sleeveless collared shirt, a long textured, slightly fitted skirt, and clunky shoes. I also kind of love these things and even though I can't afford any of it (except possibly the shoes that would come with a lot of guilt for spending more money on shoes) I can still dream.

sidenote: not a fan of how these sets look on this blog page, I was hoping it would just kind of blend (you know, white on white), but it sticks out annoyingly. I wonder if this can be changed...by the time I figure it out, this will have grown on me (as usually everything does)

No comments:

Post a Comment