Friday, August 5, 2011

Hiking

I'm not much of a hiker, or anything outdoorsy for that matter. I blame it on bad parenting. But it seems as though all my friends are so they always invite me to go on hikes and bike rides and grizzly bear fighting. Usually, I can find a valid enough reason not to go, but yesterday I failed. Plus friend Lexi's boyfriend was in town and I hadn't met him yet, so I would have felt bad about ditching. Maybe. Here are pictures!



And here is friend Lexi with her man, Patrick. Cuteness.


Yes, I was third-wheeling it.


But friend Lexi was nice enough to make me feel included. So kind. 


LOOK HOW FAR I CLIMBED.


I hiked up to this thing too. No, really.


Just call me...

http://edwindsyam.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/grylls.jpg

And then this is me just playing with more cool settings on my camera.



Doesn't this look like Middle-Earth?!



I asked them to pose like hobbits but they would not comply. See what I have to deal with?



Also, I went to the beach the other day and took more pictures that are probably only interesting to me. So that's why I'm posting them. On the internet. For all to see.



No, these aren't my friends. Didn't stop me from taking pictures of them though.


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment